Boosting Virtual Team Performance - Jun 10
Time & Location
About the Event
"It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change". Charles Darwin
Over the past year, we have learnt a lot about remote working - what's working well, and what's not working so well. In this webinar, we will look at the latest industry insights, with a particular focus on team performance in remote and blended work environments. We will also be sharing a case study and useful tips that will help boost virtual team performance.
What you will gain
- Insights on the latest data on remote working
- Tips and tools to help boost team performance
- How teams can best adapt to this new way of working
Who would benefit from this event?
This event will be of interest to those who are curious about how to best support and enable team performance in our new world of work.
- People managers
- Team or workgroup leaders
- Self-managed team members
- HR/OD/L&D Professionals and those responsible for organisational effectiveness
All attendees will receive a 3DS Virtual Team Toolkit.